Thursday, February 20, 2014

One Banana = Two Happy Kids

If you had one over-ripe banana and a spare 30 minutes, you too could make these delicious banana muffins!

There's nothing like Google to put a recipe at your fingertips and that's exactly how I created a little breakfast magic this morning.  "One banana muffins" is what I typed into the search bar and a plethora of recipes were presented. Gosh that was easy!

When the kids awoke to the smell of fresh banana, chocolate chip muffins I felt like mother of the year! Of course that was a fleeting moment when they realized lunch kits were already packed with "lame" and school WASN'T cancelled on account of the 20cm of snow that fell overnight.  But, I'll take the applause when I can get it and today, was muffin magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment